Courier Issue 28
|Publisher Names||by Courier|
Our first ever Business of Food issue
In this issue, we’ve taken a look at the ever changing world of food businesses, featuring everything from New York’s gastronomic collective Ghetto Gastro to our 26 global food trends.
We also look at how food halls are saving restaurants, Barcelona’s Casa Bonay, check out a Texan noodle entrepreneur and take a look at the upstart cookware targeting a new generation of home cooks.
Also in this issue:
– Special report: What do Gen Z want?
– Inside the startup mental health crisis
– A profile of Skift’s Rafat Ali
– Columns from Emma Gannon, Phoebe Lovatt, Fleur Emery
– Why outdoor gear stores are getting a refresh
– The Israeli brand making the world’s best socks
– Hospitality hotspots from Amsterdam to New Orleans
– How to… set employee salaries, buy ads, prep for an acquisition, start a franchise, build an Instagram following, scale a supply chain, register a patent
Startup culture is changing the world.
Courier sits at the heart of this revolution.
Courier reports on modern business and startup culture from our headquarters in east London on topics from around the world.
Launched in 2013, we are stocked in over 350 outlets in London and are increasingly available in locations around the UK and internationally. We reach 80,000 readers across the world with our print edition.
We also work with a range of brands big and small to help them better understand the impact startup culture has on their business.
We produce strategy and insights and a range of creative materials including brand content, films, identity and digital products.